2016 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2016
- Varietal: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Appellation: Oak Knoll District
- Vineyard: Jackson Family Vineyard
- Clone & Rootstock: 337 on 110R
- Barrels: Brand New French for 22 months
- Production: 100 Cases
Notes: 2016 was a near perfect vintage by Napa Valley standards. Weather conditions were ideal, with steady temperatures progressing through July and August. With minimal intervention wine making, it shows promise for long term age ability. However, Its elegance and complexity make it almost to tantalizing to wait. Its deep fruit profile is proceeded on by its luscious texture and lingering finish. Making this a bottle worthy of a special occasion. While it is drinking well now, over time it is continuing to only get better.
Due to very limited quantities, we are allowing a maximum of 1 bottle per order.